Yesterday, we had a user text Mav that they were driving. Obviously, we don’t want people to text and drive. So we designed, trained and launched Mav’s “Driving Intent” skill. It's live in production today.
How does it work?
- A user says they’re driving (or has iOS driving auto responder turned on).
- Mav detects that and halts all texting for 1 hour.
- In 1 hour we ask if they’re done driving and are ready to continue.
- IF yes, continue where the user last off.
- IF no (or no response), wait another hour.
Every single day we’re improving Mav’s cognitive ability. Not just for our customers, but for our customers' customers (YOU).
We believe humans want to talk to robots, we just need to make them enjoyable. I’m obsessed with the work we’re doing.